- How do I order The Bottom Line Caculator?
- What is the Bottom Line Real Estate Calculator?
- Does the Bottom Line Calculator take into account long term cash flow or tax costs and benefits?
- How Accurate is the Bottom Line Real Estate Calculator?
- How Does It Work?
- Where can I recover my log in information?
- How do I cancel my subscription
How do I order The Bottom Line Caculator?
The Bottom Line Calculator is a subscription based service. Simply click the Order Button and once your payment has been processed you will be taken to the account registration page where you can immediately begin using The Bottom Line Calculator.
What is the Bottom Line Real Estate Calculator?
The Bottom Line Real Estate Calculator provides you with a Maximum Offer value for any investment opportunity you may have based on variables that you will need to provide.
Does the Bottom Line Calculator take into account long term cash flow or tax costs and benefits?
The Bottom Line Calculator is catered toward determining correct price to purchase quick turn properties. If you would like to evaluate costs and benefits to buy and hold properties, click on this link to obtain a free trial copy of this software.
How Accurate is The Bottom Line Real Estate Calculator?
The algorithm used in The Bottom Line Calculator is derived from a process used and developed by our Investment Team. This process has proven profitable to our property investment team. However the Maximum Offer Value, (The Bottom Line) is based on the accuracy of the variables you provide. The Bottom Line is a calculated estimate, using your input, that should be used as a worksheet for you to determine the correct price for any properties you purchase.
How does it work?
Based off the variables and profit margin you provide, The Bottom Line Calculator uses a patented intuitive process to calculate the Maximum Offer you should make on a residential property you intend to sell in less than a year.
Where can I recover my log in information?
If you have lost your user information to log in to the website, you can use our automated system through the Forgot your password page or contact our system administration team through the contact us page.
How do I cancel my subscription?
- Log in to The Bottom Line using your email address and password.
- Under the "Members" Tab at the top of the screen click on "Account Information"
- Towards the bottom of the page on the right hand side click on the "Cancel Subscription" link.
- All automatic payments to renew your account will be cancelled within 2-3 business days
- Depending on your billing cycle and last payment date you access to The Bottom Line Calculator will be discontinued.
- Account expiration information can be found in the "Account Information" section of the "Members" area.